Donation flow for Charity
People like to donate for a cause or charity but they get really confuse where to donate. People often are too skeptical if the cause is legit.
- The goal of this website is to catalog charity causes
- Provide maximum information needed for donor to select the cause to donate
- Easy filtering and product search options
- A easy donation flow that have feature of recurring donation
Pain point 1
People need legit info on causes and organizations
Pain point 2
Choosing right cause is real pain point
Pain point 3
Recurring & invoice
User need notification before amount is deducted
Pain point 4
Donation process must be easy and straightforward
User Journey Map
Method: Remote online moderated usability study (5 participants each round).
Research goals: I want to figure out what specific difficulties users encounter while using the main functions of the app, for example, searching, customizing, and ordering.
KPIs: Time on task, User error rates.
- Users need a clear starting place to begin selecting an option
- User would like the ability to customize bouquet
- User would benefit from option to get help or ask a question
- A search/ filter option
- Categories based on occasions
- Help/Support option is needed
High Contrast Icons
For navigation on bottom bar navigation text label along with relevant colorful icon are used
Multilingual option is available for the user who doesn’t use english as language
Build out more features related to filter and sort the cause available, archived or will be available soon in future
Another Round Usability
Conduct additional user research to determine any new areas of need